- Dragonlance Early Release FAQ
- Subscriber Perks FAQ
- Where and how can I provide feedback or ask questions?
- Are there plans to make DNDB multi-lingual?
- Can I try it out? How do I know I’ll want to buy it?
- D&D Store FAQ
Billing & Subscriptions FAQs
- Gift System FAQ
- I purchased the ( monthly, yearly, Hero or master) subscription plan on accident. I meant to purchase the other subscription plan. What do I do?
- 30-day Free Trial FAQ
- Are the digital sourcebooks available offline?
- Are you planning a higher tier subscription, that gives access to all content?
- Do I need a subscription to access homebrew?
- Is my old Reader app still going to work after app consolidation?
- Help! I am having trouble logging into the app!
- Help! I received an error after purchase on the app!
- How do I delete bookmarks on the app?
- How much storage space is needed to support all sourcebook downloads?
- Is there an app to download? How do I access this on my tablet or phone?
- Can I have a hyperlink within my item/spell/monster, that links back to my content elsewhere (DM Guild / Website / Blog)?
- Can I share my homebrew with others in my campaign, without submitting it as public homebrew?
- How do I publish my homebrew, so that others can see it?
- I created a baby or giant version of an existing monster and it was rejected - why is that?
- I published my homebrew, but it has been rejected, due to copyright? What does that mean and how do I avoid that again?
- I published my homebrew, but now I want to make a change to it. Why can't I delete/edit the published version?