Enabling Cookies in Your Web Browser
Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Chrome
Third party cookies are required for portions of the D&D Beyond website to function, including some sign in methods. If your browser has them blocked, this may cause issues with accessing your account. In order to enable them, you can follow the steps below, depending on your web browser.
- Click Tools or the gear icon at the top of the browser window.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab and then the Advanced button on that tab.
- Ensure that "Override automatic cookie handling" is checked.
- Set the First and Third party cookies to "Accept."
- Check "Always allow session cookies."
- Click OK.
- Exit Internet Explorer and restart your browser.
- Click the menu button .
- Click Content Blocking.
- Click Privacy & Security.
- In the "Content Blocking" section, select Standard.
- Click Safari > Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- In the "Cookies and website data" section, select "Always allow."
- Close the Preferences window.
- Click on the Chrome menu button on the browser bar.
- Click "Settings."
- Scroll down and click "Advanced."
- In the Privacy and security section, click Content Settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Click the slider to "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)."
- Make sure the slider for "Block third-party cookies > Prevent third-party websites from saving and reading cookie data" is disabled.